- The wedding and vow renewal will take place on Friday, February 14 at 4 p.m..
- Check in begins at 3:00PM. Please arrive no later than 3:30PM for participation in the ceremony.
- There will be a cake and punch reception immediately following the ceremony.
- All couples being married must attend a Mandatory Pre-Marital Class on Saturday,
February 8 from 1 to 3 p.m. or Sunday, February 9 from 10:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
(couples renewing vows do not need to attend.)
No Childcare available. Due to the mature content of the class, no children will be permitted in the classroom.
- All couples being married must bring a valid Texas marriage license.
- For more information call the Summit office at 210.402.0565.
An optional Valentine's Day dance will be held following the ceremony.
Click Here to Register
The dance is sponsored by the Legacy of Love ministry at Summit Christian Center.